Lawn Care Post Application FAQs
Q. How long until I can cut my grass after the application?
A. Wait until the next day to cut your grass after the application.
Q. When can I water my lawn after the application?
A. You may water your lawn 8 hours after application or as soon as the product dries on the lawn.
Q. How soon can children and pets go out on the lawn after application?
A. 6 to 8 hours after your lawn care application or as soon as the product dries on the lawn.
If you have other questions, please get in touch. You can send us an email from our contact page.
Your grass gets thirsty, but do you know how and when to add water to your lawn? One of the most important things in maintaining a healthy landscape is to make sure you are watering properly. Your grass needs about 1.5 to 2 inches of water per week – and sometimes a little more in hot, dry weather. Here are some tips:
- Water each area of your lawn for approximately one hour.
- You can use an empty tuna fish can to measure the amount you have watered. Just place it in the path of your sprinkler. Once it's full, move your sprinkler to a new location.
- The best time to water your lawn is in the morning. This allows the water to get down into the roots. This also lets the leaf blade dry during the day and helps prevent any turf grass disease.
- Aerate your lawn annually. This will make sure your lawn utilizes all of the water and prevents unnecessary runoff.
- Make sure you are watering the lawn and not your sidewalk.
Watering your lawn properly will help keep it healthy and weed-free. Now sit back and enjoy the beauty right outside your home.