What is lawn overseeding?
Lawn overseeding is when you basically throw down more seeds onto your lawn. Overseeding is a proven lawn care strategy that will:
- create a gorgeous, thick lawn
- deal with yellow, or worn out patches
- help with new sod
- help with moisture retention
- choke out weeds in the next growing season
- introduce new grass varieties into your yard
When should I overseed my lawn?
Overseeding is best done in the early fall. This will prep your lawn for Spring growth and will help manage weed growth.